Friday, July 15, 2011

Top Ten Tips For Healthy Eating


Whether you want to lose a lot of weight or a few extra pounds, you must change the way you think about food.

By eating the proper foods in the proper amounts at the proper times you'll not only lose weight, you'll keep it off. No fad diet can promise that!

Below are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions from people who want to lose weight.

Q: I would like to start losing weight, but where do I start?

A: Surrounding yourself with good food is critical and that often means getting the junk food out of the house. This is a big first step for anyone who wants to lose weight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Not long after I start a diet, I begin to crave foods that I know I shouldn't eat. Will eating healthy ever get any easier?

A: It often takes most people years to get to the point of wanting to eat healthy. This is one of the most important things you can do each day for your health. As you continue to put good things in your body, your body will begin to crave these good things more and more. After eating well for an extended period of time, your body may reject old favorites.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: I start off the day eating healthy but often end up eating things I know I shouldn't eat during the day. What can I do?

A: Planning is a big part of achieving the body you desire. Each day before you leave your house you should try to make a plan for the day. If you don't, there is a very good chance you will consume too many calories from junk food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: In planning my meals for the day, I often get overwhelmed. What's the general idea in planning a healthy diet?

A: Try to get some protein, carbohydrates and fat at each snack and meal. This is the best way to keep your body nourished and satisfied and your blood sugar levels stable, which maximizes the fat-loss process.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: I understand it's better to eat several small meals during the day rather than just two or three big meals, but how often should I eat?

A: Eating every three hours helps keep your blood sugar levels stable and helps prevent you from over-eating when you do eat. It gets easier to eat this frequently as you discover more food options, but planning is a must.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: I often feel like I don't have enough energy to get through the day. Does what I eat really make that big of a difference?

A: Good eating habits lead to more energy, an elevated immune system, fat loss and the desire to exercise. What you eat directly impacts how you look and feel. Eat nutritious food in the proper amounts at the right time and you will be very energetic and self confident.

Low self-esteem, depression, anxiety, fatigue, mood swings and many other problems can be a direct result of poor eating habits. Eat nutritious food in the proper amounts at the right time and feel the results.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: I often overeat when I get stressed. What can I do to fight this?

A: It is not uncommon to want to overeat when stressed. This is why it's not a good idea to keep junk food in the house. It's a good idea, however, to keep healthy snacks around to help cope with stressful moments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: I find myself eating food at parties and when I go out for a meal that I know I shouldn't eat. What can I do to help avoid this problem?

A: If you're going where you know you will be surrounded by food, a "preventative" meal is recommended. Eat a meal an hour or two before you go out to dinner. This often helps stop you from snacking. Also, take some food with you if there is not going to be anything nutritious to eat nearby. This will help prevent you from over-ordering and eating the entire bread basket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: I feel so guilty when I slip up and overeat or eat some junk food. Does it throw my entire diet off?

A: There are going to be times when you overeat or eat some junk food. It's perfectly fine and very normal. Enjoy it. I use these overeating moments as a motivator to exercise a little more the next day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Do I have to exercise to lose weight?

A: You do not need to exercise to lose weight. Eat fewer calories than your body burns and you will lose weight. If you eat more calories than your body burns you will gain weight. Exercising is highly recommended, but it is not necessary to lose weight. If you are not exercising, you really need to closely watch what you are eating.




Caution : Fat is always harmful to health,So please click here [http://www.burnfat.we.bs/]



This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment